Dosing Charts for Infants & Children
Use these charts to find the right dose of Infants’ MOTRIN® Suspension Drops or Children’s MOTRIN® Suspension for your child.
A few reminders:
- When giving any medicine, always read and follow the label carefully.
- If you’re looking for dosing information for a MOTRIN® product you have already purchased, make sure the product below is the same; otherwise, refer to the label for dosing information.
- If possible, dose according to body weight.
- Only use the dosing device provided with the medicine, and do not give more than directed.
- If needed, a single dose may be repeated every 6-8 hours. But, do not use more than 4 times a day, unless directed by a doctor.
- Shake well before using.
Children’s MOTRIN® Suspension
Help kids bounce back with a pain reliever that reduces fever for up to 8 hours.