Available in non-staining Dye Free Berry flavour.
Pain and fever relief for infants ages 4 months ─ 2 years.
With Infants’ MOTRIN® Suspension Drops, you can relieve your baby’s pain fast, and bring fevers down for up to 8 hours.
Effective relief of pain due to:
- Cold and cough
- Scrapes and sprains
40 mg of Ibuprofen per 1 mL
Dye Free Berry Flavour (alphabetical)citric acid, corn starch, flavour, glycerin, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucrose, xanthan gum
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
Do not use for more than 5 days for pain or 3 days for fever, unless directed by a doctor.
Give with food or milk if mild stomach upset occurs with use. If stomach upset persists, talk to your doctor.
Do not give to children who are taking ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or any other pain or fever medication.
Do not give to a child who has had an allergic reaction to ibuprofen or products containing acetylsalicylic acid (ASA), other salicylates or other anti-inflammatory drugs, or has ASA-sensitive asthma.
Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction. If any of these reactions occur, stop use and get medical help immediately:
- Facial swelling or hives
- Shortness of breath
- Fast, irregular heartbeat
Talk to your doctor before use if:
- Child is experiencing stomach pain or is dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to continued vomiting, diarrhea or lack of fluid intake
- Child has asthma, is under a doctor's care for any other serious condition or is taking any other drug
Talk to your doctor after use if:
- Child does not get any relief within 24 hours
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting
- If unusual symptoms or any of the following reactions develop during treatment, stop use and see a doctor immediately: skin rash or itching; dizziness; any change in vision; ringing or buzzing in the ears; nausea or vomiting; abdominal pain; diarrhea or constipation; heartburn; bloating; fluid retention
- If any new symptoms appear
In case of accidental overdose, even if there are no symptoms, call a doctor or Poison Control Centre at once.
Store at room temperature, 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Please note: This is not a complete list of side effects or precautions. For more information talk to your doctor or pharmacist, or Contact Us [Links to 0.8].