Where to Buy
Headache and migraine pain relief for adults and children over 12 years of age.
Relieve your tough pain with MOTRIN® Tablets. They contain ibuprofen – an ingredient that provides fast, effective pain relief. Plus, they’re easy to swallow.
Available in three strengths: Regular Strength (200 mg), Extra Strength (300 mg) and Super Strength (400 mg).
Relief of aches and pain due to:
- Headaches / Migraines
- Sore muscles
- Joint and back ache
- Sprains and strains
- Menstrual cramps
- Dental / Toothache
- Cold or flu
MOTRIN® 200 mg (Regular Strength)200 mg of IbuprophenMOTRIN® 300 mg (Extra Strength)300 mg of IbuprofenMOTRIN® 400 mg (Super Strength)400 mg of Ibuprofen
MOTRIN® 200 mg (Regular Strength)colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, hypromellose, iron oxide black, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium cyclamate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxideMOTRIN® 300 mg (Extra Strength)carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C yellow no. 6, hypromellose, iron oxide black, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium cyclamate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxideMOTRIN® 400 mg (Super Strength)carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C yellow no. 6, hypromellose, iron oxide black, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium cyclamate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Available in a wide range of packs, including economy size (90 count) and easy-open bottles (200 mg only).
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
Do not use for more than 5 days for pain or 3 days for fever, unless directed by a doctor.
Take with food or milk if mild stomach upset occurs with use. If stomach upset persists, talk to your doctor.
Do not take this product while taking ASA, other ibuprofen products or any other pain or fever medicine.
Do not take this product if you are allergic or have had a reaction to Ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid (ASA), other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or salicylates, or to any ingredient in the formulation. Allergic reactions may appear as hives, difficulty breathing, rash, swelling of the face or throat or sudden collapse.
Do not take this product if you have complete or partial syndrome of ASA intolerance.
Do not take this product if you have active or recurrent stomach ulcer, gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding, or active inflammatory bowel disease (e.g. Crohn’s, colitis).
Do not take this product if you have liver or kidney disease.
Do not take this product if you have systemic lupus erythematosus.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant, unless advised otherwise by a doctor.
Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction. If any of these reactions occur, stop use and get medical help immediately:
- Facial swelling or hives
- Shortness of breath
- Fast, irregular heartbeat
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have stomach ulcers, high blood pressure, asthma, heart failure, kidney or liver disease, diabetes, alcoholism, a history of stomach bleeding, systemic lupus erythematosus, or any other serious disease or condition
- Are taking an anticoagulant (blood thinning medication), oral corticosteroid or any other drug
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Are over 65 years of age
- Are taking low-dose ASA
- Suffer from asthma or have nasal polyps (a swelling inside the nose)
- Are dehydrated (severe fluid loss)
- Have a blood-clotting disorder (e.g. hemophilia, sickle cell anemia, etc)
- Have a heart disease
- Have any unusual urinary symptoms (e.g. bladder problems)
- Are on a special diet (e.g. low-sodium)
- Suffer from hyperkalemia (high levels of potassium in your blood)
Stop use immediately and talk to your doctor if any of the following reactions, or any other unexplained symptoms, develop:
- Skin rash or itching
- Dizziness, change in vision
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nausea or vomiting
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea or constipation
- Bloating or fluid retention
- Vomiting blood, tarry stools or jaundice (yellowing of the eyes or skin due to liver problems)
In case of accidental overdose, even if there are no symptoms, call a doctor or Poison Control Centre at once.
Store at room temperature, 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F) away from heat and direct light.
Please note: This is not a complete list of side effects or precautions. For more information talk to your doctor or pharmacist, or Contact Us.
* Use only as directed.